There are two ways of creating a CDN edge group:
- Using a CDN setup wizard
- Creating the edge group under the Users and Groups menu
To create a new CDN Edge Group using the Users and Groups menu:
- Go to your Control Panel's Edge Groups menu.
- On the screen that appears, you will see existing groups with the number of assigned locations and associated billing plans.
- Click the Create Edge Group button.
- On the screen that appears, give your new group a label and click the Create Edge Group button.
- You will be redirected to the screen where you can assign locations to the group.
For details on CDN setup wizard, refer to CDN wizard section.