In order to update a ticket, you need to have created a ticket. If you have not done so, please make sure to follow the create a ticket KB.
Repling to a ticket.
- Go to the "View Tickets" link, either at the top, or from the home page.
- Select the appropriate ticket you wish to update.
Press the "Post Reply" button.
Changing the "Status" field is optional.
- You may have multiple tickets open, so choosing the appropriate ticket to update is needed.
Change the Priority as you see fit.
- If you need Support's attention, make sure to change the status to 'Open'
- Any other status is fine.
In the "Message Details" section, enter your response you want to provide. Again, please provide as much details as possible.
- If you are unsure about priority, please refer back to the create a ticket KB.
Uploading files pertinent to case
- Permalinks is a definite must for items
- copies of log lines (if not attached)
Press the "Send" button to submit.
Please re-do steps 1-8 for updating a ticket with responses as needed.
- A single message in question for review. (This must be the original file, not a forwarded copy.)
- If multiple messages, possibly zip these files together
- Log files if there are too many lines.
- This process needs to be used when doing a false positive/negative reporting.
Update ticket status
If a case can be closed out and no need to contact support, you can update the "Status" field by simply going to steps 1-2. Then on the Status field, change the status, and press the Update button.