To view details of a video on demand CDN resource:
- Go to your Control Panel's CDN Resources menu.
- Click the CDN hostname of a required VOD CDN resource.
- On the page that appears you will see basic resource settings:
CDN Resource details
Resource type - VOD Push or VOD Pull
CDN reference – the ID of the resource in database
Resource status – shows the resource status.
Origins (VOD Pull only)
- Path of the content that will be served from the CDN.
- CNAME for the CDN Hostname which is used to view the contents.
Uploaded files (VOD Push only)
- A list of uploaded files. Click the file name to preview the video file.
- Shows to which Edge groups the resource is assigned.
Last 24 hours cost
- Cost of the resource for the last 24 hours.
Click the Advanced details tab to view advanced details of a VOD CDN resource. The screen that appears will provide you with the following information:
- Publisher name - name of the user who created the CDN Resource record
- Country Access Policy - access policy to the CDN resource's content for specified countries: either NONE (disabled) or BLOCK BY DEFAULT
- Hotlink Policy - whether hotlink policy is enabled or not
- Secure Wowza - whether secure Wowza token is enabled or not
- Token for Edge/Flash player - whether token for Edge/Flash player is enabled or not
- Token Authentication Enabled - whether token authentication is enabled or not
Click the Instructions tab to view the instructions for uploading files and embedding video from Video On Demand CDN resources.
View CDN resource billing statistics
To view the resource billing statistics, click the Billing Statistics tab.